Strength & Conditioning
These Seminars are for those wanting to learn practical skills & theory for both a Personal Training/Strength Coach setting.
- In Session Skills
- Sprinting & Jumping Performance
- Isometrics & Eccentrics
- Achieving Inhuman Strength
- Body Transformation for the General Population
- Modified Strongman
- Fixing the: Squat, Deadlift, Overhead Press
- Program Design
Bridging the Gap
These Seminars are for those wanting to learn practical skills & theory for enhancing clients’ quality of movement.
- Shoulder Module
- Hip, Pelvis & Lower Back Module
- Wrist & Elbow Module
- Knee & Ankle Module
- Spine Module
Key Skills for Personal Trainers
These Seminars are perfect for the Trainer interested in adding key skill sets to minimise Injury & Enhance Performance.
Seminar Options (You must complete appropriate level and achieve competence before advancing)
- Level 1: Hypervolt
- Level 2: Fascial Tool
- Level 3: Manual Tissue Release
- Level 4: Dry Needling
- More details behind each one can be found by clicking through & dates can be found on the Course Calendar.
- Although Each Block is presented in recommended order of attending, there are no pre-requisites on prior attendance
- If you would like to host a seminar at your facility please enquire via the contact form.
- All WP Options are non-refundable & only transferable to other WP Products