Overhead Strength Workshop | Zydrunas Savickas & Tom Hibbert | April 25th, 2020 (10am-5pm)
Do you struggle on the overhead events at strongman/woman competitions?
Or perhaps you are the opposite and you are chasing down overhead World Records?!
Either way, this workshop is going to be absolutely packed with information to take your overhead strength to the next level!
Itinerary to include:
- Lifts Covered: Log, Axle & Monster/Circus Dumbbell, Viking Press, Miltary/Strict Press
- Different techniques & when to use
- Assistance work & technique
- Fixes for muscular imbalances
- Program design & periodisation: For Max/1RM events & Endurance events
- Q&A: your chance to ask questions on any subject...no holds barred!
In addition Tom is offering to all attendees
- Free copy of his Log E-Book
- Fully edited footage and audio of the whole day
*Due to the fact that the e-book will be automatically downloaded there are zero refunds offered
Zydrunas Savickas |
- 4 x World's Strongest Man ('09, '10, '12, '14)
- 8 x Arnold Strongman Classic Winner
- Log Press World Record Holder since 2005
- His Log Press Record now sits at 228kg
- Former World Record in Axle (215kg)
Tom Hibbert |
- 3 x England's Strongest Man ('13, '15, '16)
- World's Strongest Man u90kg: 2nd Place '16
- Former u90kg Log Press World Record Holder (166kg)
- Current British u105kg Log Press Record Holder (177.2kg)
- Current Coach to UKs 7th Strongest Man Chris Morgan